How do I change the description on my Facebook page?
How do I add basic information to my Page?
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Page then tap Page Info.
- Tap the sections you want to edit and add your info.
- Scroll down and tap Save.
How do I edit my business section on Facebook?
Your Facebook Business Page’s About Section
- Click the About area or the word “About.” You’ll see the Basic Information for your page.
- Hover over the top-right corner of About and click the hidden Edit button. …
- Click Edit next to the field and type your changes.
- Click Save Changes when you’re done.
How do I change the About section on Facebook business page 2021?
To edit your about section, look at your tabs and click the About tab, and from there you can see all the editing pencils that you can click on to change your information.
Why can’t I edit my business page on Facebook?
Here are some reasons you might not be able to change the name of your business Page: You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name. Learn how to see your Page role. You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name (details below).
How do I describe my business on Facebook?
To add the description, just go to your Page. Click the About tab. Click Edit. When you write yours, describe your business in 1-2 sentences to help people understand what value you offer.
How do I edit my 2020 business page on Facebook?
If you need to go back in to make more edits, simply click on your Facebook Business Page “Our Story” and hit the “Edit Story” button on the top right corner of the image. Facebook allows you to make edits with basic word processing features, like H1, H2, bullets, numbers, HTML edits, quote block, and adding a photo.
What happened to the About section on Facebook?
Facebook is changing the Page presentation layout by removing the ‘Our Story’ section from February 2021. … From 28th February, the ‘Our Story’ section in the Page’s ‘About’ information will be removed. Instead, admins can shift their added information in another section called ‘Additional Information. ‘
How do you edit your FAQ on Facebook?
Select Inbox at the top of your page. In the left menu sidebar, select Automated responses. Click Frequently asked questions. Select Edit.
How do I edit my info on Facebook?
How do I update the About section of my Facebook profile?
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap See Your About Info.
- Tap or Edit to update your information.
- Select an audience and tap Save.