What supplies do I need to start a massage business?
Massage Therapy Equipment: What You Need
- Massage table.
- Massage chair.
- Pillows, linens, and towels, enough to change between clients.
- Massage oils, lotions, and creams.
- Music and candles for ambiance.
- Storage such as cupboards for your supplies.
- A way to wash linens and towels.
How much does it cost to start a massage business?
How Much Does it Cost to Open a Massage Business?
|Name of Fee||Low||High|
|Office supplies and other miscellaneous expenses||$6,000||$6,200|
|Additional funds-3 months||$25,000||$50,000|
How do I start my own massage business?
Starting A Massage Business
- Create a Business Plan. …
- Reach and Attract Clients. …
- Ask for Reviews From Your Clients. …
- Join a Massage Association. …
- Location, Location, Location. …
- Choose a Concept, And Stick to It. …
- Facilitate Your Work Life With Practical Tools. …
- Be Sharp: Go Digital.
Can I run a massage business from home?
Another option is to work from home. Nearly 30% of massage therapists work from a home office. This allows you to save on rent and a commute to work.
How much does a massage license cost?
Most programs are of this duration, though some may require up to 1000 hours before you earn your certificate. The tuition cost per hour of training is in the range of $6 – $17. This translates to a program cost in the range of $3,000 – $11,000.
How much should I charge for massage?
To give you a fast and simple answer, you can expect to pay anywhere from $50 to $150 per hour for a massage.
What are the five steps to starting a massage business?
Here are 5 steps to ensure your massage therapy company starts off on the right foot and stays on track for the long term.
- Get Certified.
- Create A Business Plan.
- Register Your Company.
- Develop a Marketing Strategy.
- Get Insured.