Why can’t I remove payment method from Google?
Go to Google Pay. Next to a card or bank account, click Edit. If you can’t find “Edit,” remove the payment method, then add it again.
How do I remove a payment method from Google?
Remove a payment method
- On your computer, go to your Google Play account.
- Click Edit payment methods. You will go to your pay.google.com account.
- On the left, click Payment methods.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, click Remove. Remove.
How do I remove a payment method from my account?
Remove a payment method
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods More. Payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to Google Pay.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, tap Remove. Remove.
How do I remove a payment from my Google account?
Change or remove a bank account
- Open Google Pay .
- At the top right, tap your photo. Bank account.
- Tap on the account you want to delete.
- Tap More. Remove account.
Why is Google not accepting my debit card?
Check that your card address matches the address in Google Payments. If your credit card is registered to a different address that can cause the payment to be declined. Check the zip code matches your current address. … Find the payment method you are trying to use for the purchase.
How do I change my payment method to none?
Open Settings app on your iOS device → [your name] → Payment & Shipping → Payment Method. Now, edit your payment details. To remove your payment method or change to a different payment method, head over to the bottom of the Payment Details screen and tap Change Payment Method.
How do I remove my debit card from Youtube?
Change your default payment method
- Visit youtube.com/paid_memberships.
- Click Manage membership.
- Click Edit next to your existing payment method.
- Click the down arrow. next to your payment method.
- Select another payment method or Add credit or debit card.
- Enter your card number (if applicable).
- Click Submit.
How do I remove my card details from my Microsoft account?
Select System > Settings > Account > Payment & billing.
Remove a Microsoft account payment method
- Sign in to the Payment options page with your Microsoft account. …
- Find the payment method you want to remove, and then select Remove.
- Confirm that you want to remove your payment method, and then select Remove.
Why is Apple taking money from my account?
Question: Q: Why did Apple take money out of my account? When billing information is added or updated in iTunes Store, an authorisation request may be made to your card issuer. This is not an actual charge, just a check to ensure that your payment card is active and able to be used when paying for your transactions.
Why can’t I edit my payment method on iPhone?
If you can’t edit your payment information
Try updating to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS or macOS. If you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance, or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can’t remove all payment information. Get help if you want to use no payment method with your Apple ID.
Why is Google services charging my credit card?
These authorizations happen so Google can make sure the card is valid, and to check that you have enough funds in your account to make the purchase. These are authorization requests, and not charges. … Authorizations may stay in your account for 1-14 business days depending on your bank.