How do I come up with a catchy business name?
How to come up with a business name
- Use acronyms.
- Create mash-ups.
- Get inspiration from mythology and literature.
- Use foreign words.
- Use your own name.
- Take a look at a map.
- Mix things up.
- Partner with another company.
How do you structure a business name?
Here are 12 helpful suggestions on how to come up with a winning name for your business:
- Avoid hard-to-spell names. …
- Don’t pick a name that could be limiting as your business grows. …
- Conduct a thorough Internet search. …
- Get the .com domain name. …
- Use a name that conveys some meaning. …
- Conduct a trademark search.
What are some cool business names?
These are business name ideas that are sure to grab the attention of potential customers and clients.
- SwipeWire. Product/Industry: eCommerce, Technology, App Developer.
- SecureSmarter. Product/Industry: Security, Web Security Services.
- Dwellsmith. Product/Industry: Real Estate.
- SalePush. …
- Formonix. …
- Brandiing. …
- Cloudrevel. …
Should I name my business after myself?
Don’t Name a company after yourself, unless…
According to Alexandra Watkins, founder of Eat My Words, a company that creates business names ideas for clients, you should not name your business after yourself. … They just aren’t memorable, imaginative names.
Does my business name have to be the same as my LLC?
Cannot match an existing LLC name – Your LLC name must be unique to your company and cannot be the same as one already registered with your State. Cannot contain words for other business entity types such as DBA, incorporated or corporation – which would be misleading to consumers.
How do you describe a business name?
Definition: The name by which people know your business. Different from your dba–which is the legal name you register for your business, this is the name you’d use to advertise and sell your products and services.