How do I delete an old Facebook business page?
How to delete a Facebook business page
- Go to the Settings menu for your page.
- Scroll to the bottom and select from the Remove Page section, select the “Edit” button next to “Delete your page.” …
- Click “Permanently delete [Your Page Name].” …
- Confirm your selection to delete the page.
How do you delete a Facebook page you don’t have access to?
There is a way to delete an account that you can’t access, but you have to create a new Facebook account to do it. In this case, navigate to your old account and Report/Block it.
How do I take down a Facebook business page?
Tap edit page for options and then select settings. Scroll down to find the ‘Remove page’ section and tap the option to permanently delete the page. You’ll see a warning, but click to continue if you’re 100% sure you want to remove it and your page will be gone.
Why can’t I delete my Facebook business page?
The most common reason for not being able to delete a Page is because the user is not an admin of the Page. If you are an admin and you still can’t delete your Page, it’s possible that there may be another admin who may have canceled the Page deletion before the 14 days passed.
How do I delete someone else’s Facebook page?
Facebook provided the following instructions:
- First click the flower or star in the right hand corner of the page,
- Then click “help,”
- Then “visit the help center,”
- Next, type in the search box “deceased user delete,”
- Then choose memorialize or remove account.
Can you delete the original admin of a Facebook page?
Facebook Pages have become the center of Facebook marketing campaigns for small, medium, and large businesses alike. … You can manage your administrators by clicking on “Edit Page” on the left-hand sidebar of your Facebook Page and then scroll down on the right to add and remove administrators.